Manage ISO documentation in an application
Efficiently, automatically, without errors!
Always up-to-date documents in one place
Faster creating and seaarching for documents
Reminders and notifications in the application and by e-mail about tasks and dates of documents revision
Intuitive interface, adding and editing documents in several, simple steps
With APN DocPoint you will quickly organise your quality-related documents. You will be sure that they have been verified, correctly labelled and that each employee can easily find them. Procedures will remain valid at all times, and you will prepare your organisation for audits and controls.
APN DocPoint features
One central and secure location for your documents
- Updated documents at all times
- Control over document changes thanks to review and approval mechanisms
- Possibility of choosing who should give an opinion on a document
- Automatically notifying employees of published documents
A straightforward path to your documents
- Find documents quickly thanks to an intuitive search engine
- Arrange documents in a hierarchy, according to the process architecture
- Link documents to the organisational structure of the company
- Report and verify whether all employees have read the documents
Control updates of documents
- Automatic standardisation and correct layout of documents (header, footer)
- Reminders about the necessity to update a document when a review is approaching
- Automatic conversion of documents to PDF
- Blocking or restricting download and print procedures
What Quality experts are saying about our application?
Medical devices manufacturerQuality Management Systems Specialist
Beverages producerQuality controller
Manufacturer of veterinary productsIMS Plenipotentiary
Medical care providerHospital chain owner
You will spend 80% less time on working with documentation.
You will reduce the number of errors affecting your products.
You will limit financial losses (defective products).
You will be sure that the number of non-conformities in the audit drops to 1, or maybe even 0.